Pioneer in introducing the environment-friendly 'Accucel' furniture and other non-wooden products in the Indian market, with an aim to save the depleting natural resources.
Today deforestation is undoubtedly a primary concern, but the ever increasing demand for wood products has heightened the crisis. Realizing the need of the hour, Accura Polytech Pvt. Ltd. has introduced an environment-friendly alternative to wood called 'Accucel' in order to conserve the natural treasure. We are a noted manufacturer, exporter and supplier of non-wooden furniture and related items like door frames, door shutters, window frames, window shutters, hospital furniture, school/hospital furniture, service trolleys, book shelves with study tables, shoe racks, tray tables, etc. We specialize in PVC profiles, doors and windows. Our 'Accucel' products, introduced in the Indian market in 1995, are known for their durability, distinctiveness, versatile design, light weight, low maintenance, water resistance and fire retardant qualities.
Mr. H.R. Shukla, a technocrat and Mr. Rasik Thakkar, an enterprising
NRI businessman based in Dubai, Accura Polytech is geared to save the
depleting natural resources. Our production capacity of Accucel profiles is 500 metric tonnes per annum.
Creating market awareness is our biggest task for the 'Accucel' concept. Our design team interacts with specifiers like architects, interior designers, builders and corporate bodies to develop innovative solutions to creative ideas for different applications. We invite suggestions and help from enterprising people to augment our efforts in this mammoth task.
We, are a manufacturer, exporter and supplier of the following Accucel products:
Salient Features of the Products
- Range of different shapes, colours and PU coated finishes
- Ideal new material for the entire range of application in homes, hotels, hospitals and offices
- Fine cellular foam structure
- Firm, smooth outer skin with 0.5 -1.5 mm thickness
- Surfaces with silky gloss finish, which does not need polish or color
- Smooth surfaces ideal for printing can be painted/coated/laminated
- Homogeneously colored
- PU coated finishes--transparent, metallic and pearl
- Fungus resistant
- Water & chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Light weight, high strength, impact resistant
- UV stabilized, non-fading, non discolouring, long lasting
- Waterproof, termite-proof
- Stain and scratch resistant
- Excellent heat and sound insulation characteristics
- Joints can be made easily can be easily screwed, nailed, glued
- Ready to use as it is pre-finished on both sides
- Easy installation and zero maintenance
Can be recycled which makes it environment friendly.
Excellent quality is the main concern at Accura Polytech. We strictly adhere to stringent quality control measures at every level of the manufacturing process that ensures flawless production. Imported precision extrusion dies for a variety of sections have been imported from Italy to provide premium elegant finish and accurate cell structure with integral skin, thus meeting the designer's needs.
We are well supported by sound infrastructural facilities that help us fulfill all our business objectives. Our modern and state-of-the-art factory is situated at village Lyawa, Sanand in Gujarat, India, spread at 3 acres of land with a built-up area of 20,000 sq. ft. Our Research and Development unit as well as testing facilities keep the technology continuously upgraded at par with international standards. We are equipped with specialized fabrication and finishing facilities to execute large turnkey projects for interior work, value added furniture and building projects. Our company employs imported Italian machinery to provide the perfect finishing touch.